Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2

The Groundhog saw his shadow this morning, but nobody really cares. :) The weather has been oddly warm this winter and I'll take it! You were cute today. We went outside this morning for our 'listen' to the world. There were birds singing all over the place and one flew right by us! You loved it!! You were so excited! Then, to top it all off, a HUGE falcon flew over our heads to his home in the trees behind out house. I love watching you see the world! The smallest things make your day and that makes my day!

I got you a bunch of Elmo things - a plate, bowl, spoon and knife set. You were so excited and you ate really well. You kept pointing at your spoon saying "MELMO!"

You are the CUTEST thing ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment