Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Fun night
You must be feeling better because you were a joy tonight. We caught a beautiful sunset as we arrived home. I said "Oh, isn't that pretty?" and you surprised me and said "Pretty!" The wind was blowing the clouds around rather swiftly and you were watching them, so I said "The wind is blowing the clouds, huh?" You immediately blew out your breath like you were blowing out a candle. You knew exactly what I meant! You ate a good dinner for the first time in days and you did really well drinking water from your big-boy cup. When you wanted your shoes off, you grabbed your shoe and looked at me and said "Sshhhhh" (For shoe), so I helped you get them off. You went for a walk with Daddy - you were in your backpack. You really seem to love it in there, you can almost climb in yourself and you yell when I have to get you out. Then it was time for your bath, which you can also say. When I tell you it's time for your bath, you say "Baffff" and go running up the steps. When I get you into your jammies, I kiss your belly and you laugh and laugh. When I stop - you point to your belly and said "Mooore!" I love it!! Sleep well, my love. I'll see you in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment