Friday, September 30, 2011
Update
It's September 30th. You were sick last week with croup. We had the joy of giving you a lot of Tylenol and steroids for 5 days. You had a fever for a bit but are better now - you are still coughing, but you're getting there. Poor baby. You have been saying 'Kiggy" for the cat. I've caught you saying "bye" a few times, and of course - "Daddy". I've only heard "Mommy" a handful of times. I took a family photo into school and I was told that you saw it on the wall, sat down, reached up to it and cried. :( Miss Erin said it was heartbreaking and adorable all at the same time. Tonight Grandma Leman came up to watch you so we could go out to dinner. She said you were very good. I'm glad to hear it. I can't wait to get up with you tomorrow. We're going to try to go to an Apple Festival tomorrow - they're going to have pony rides! I'm sure you'll love that! :) I'll be sure to take pics! Sleep tight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment