Sunday, September 11, 2011
Silverware
All of a sudden, you want to use silverware. I use it to feed you, of course, but you usually resort to your fingers. This weekend, you wanted spoons and held them through the whole meal (whether you used them or not). :) Daddy is trying to show you how to use your fork as its much easier to spear things than to try to scoop them up. You're getting there. I find it so amazing that you see what we do and want to do the same things. You learn by watching, that's for sure. Makes me want to be a better person - knowing you're learning from me! You are so wonderful - you ate a ton at dinner tonight (filet mignon so I'm happy you liked it!) and you practically begged me to put you to bed - I wonder how many kids your age do that?? I took you up and read you two books and then you reached for the crib and arched your back - your way of saying "Lay me down Mom!" You lay down and don't make a peep. You watch your mobile spin around until you fall asleep - every night. My perfect angel. I hope you dream of forks and spoons and daddy showing you how to use them. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment