Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chocolate

You hate having your nails cut and therefore I hate cutting them.  :(  Lately I've resorted to bribing you with M&Ms to get you to sit still while I clip.  If you sit still, you get 4 M&Ms.  It works like magic.  Tonight as I was cooking dinner - you started to shout that you wanted me to take your shoes off.  You hate to have your  shoes off so this was a very odd request.  I asked you why you wanted them off and your reply was "Cut nails Mommy!  Chocolate!"  LOL!  Your little brain knew that you get chocolate after cutting nails - you were willing to brave not only shoes off, but nail clipping for some chocolate.  You didn't get it till after dinner, but you got yourself some chocolate tonight just for being creative!  :)  Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment