Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Some cute stuff

This past weekend I noticed you are using sign language to tell me you want "more" of something. I'm glad I had some notion of what the sign looked like. At first you did it silently but over the course of the weekend you started actually saying "More" as well - although it's more like "Mo". :)

You also did something super cute. We watched a show about snakes on Saturday morning so I made my hand into the shape of a snake head and made a hissing noise and then the 'strike' was to tickle you. You loved it. On Sunday when I was changing your diaper you put your hand up in the air and said "Sssssss" like the snake - you wanted a tickle!!!

And last night as we were reading your colors book, you said "purple" for the first time. It was something like "bu ble" but I understood you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment